还没有用过 Affiliates Manager ？目前最新版为 v2.9.2 ，已通过 WordPress 5.9 兼容测试。
WordPress 版本：3.5 或更高版本
标签：affiliate, affiliate marketing, affiliate plugin, affiliates, affiliates manager，
使用电子商务插件或解决方案运行您的 WordPress 网站？WP Affiliate Manager 可以帮助您管理联盟营销计划，为您的商店带来更多流量和更多销售额。
Affiliates Manager 与一些流行的电子商务解决方案集成。
1、方式一：进入网站后台（/wp-admin/），转到【插件】 =>【安装插件】并搜索 “Affiliates Manager”。找到之后，单击 “安装” 即可。
2、方式二：从 WordPress.org 下载到 affiliates-manager.zip 压缩文件包。然后转到【插件】 =>【安装插件】 =>上传压缩包进行安装。
3、安装完毕后，可通过 WordPress 网站后台的左侧【插件】菜单选择启用。
4、如果您有任何 Affiliates Manager 问题，请到 Affiliates Manager 支持论坛中发帖，获取帮助。
如果您是从网站后台全新安装的 Affiliates Manager 且左侧翻译进度已是 100% ，那么可能目前已经有提供此插件的中文语言包，如果没有可通过手动安装的方式来更新翻译。
目前插件已上传至 WordPress.org 插件目录，您可以通过网站后台【插件】=【安装插件】=搜索【wpfanyi】找到，然后安装即可。
2、通过 WP 后台自动更新；
已翻译和校对过的 Affiliates Manager 中文语言包我们会定期提交至 WordPress Translate ，您将可以在网站后台收到翻译更新提示，前提是已安装了 Affiliates Manager 。
3、通过 FTP 手动上传；
在本站下载到 affiliates-manager-zh_CN.zip 即最新版的 Affiliates Manager 中文语言包，解压后可得到两个文件，
这是基于 WordPress 的系统语言路径，注意，要能正常使用，需要看下语言文件是否正确，文件名必须是 affiliates-manager-zh_CN.mo 才行。
操作完毕后，到网站后台的 Affiliates Manager 设置页面刷新即可看见变化。
1、下载的 .zip 语言文件无效？
① 从本页面下载的 affiliates-manager-zh_CN.zip 内【文件没有前缀】的则为无效文件或尚未添加到翻译系统中；
② 上传后未生效或依旧为英语，若翻译完成度为【 30% 以下】则尚处于翻译准备阶段，仍需等待，其他问题请通过薇晓朵 Affiliates Manager 论坛发帖联系处理。
2、.po 和 .mo 有什么区别？
- affiliates-manager-zh_CN.po 是可编辑文件，如需查看可将文件拖放至浏览器中看到源代码。
- affiliates-manager-zh_CN.mo 是已编译的 Affiliates Manager 程序语言文件，可以被 WordPress 系统识别，也就是您网站语言显示所用的文件。
3、.po 和 .mo 都需要上传吗？
在 Affiliates Manager 中真正生效的语言文件是 affiliates-manager-zh_CN.mo，而 .po 为可编辑文件是否上传由您自行决定， WPfanyi.com 均有提供。
当然可以，要切换语言，只需要在 WordPress 后台 => 设置 => 常规 =>站点语言，进行选择即可。已上传的语言包不会影响所有系统语言，仅在您当前网站设置为【简体中文】时生效。
5、Affiliates Manager 语言包会过时吗？
肯定会过时，每当 Affiliates Manager 有版本更新都会需要进行新的翻译工作，所以请了解这是需要长期维护和进行的工作，如果 wpfanyi.com 对您有用，请协助推广我们！
由于近年来 WordPress 中文语系的翻译进程缓慢，同时包括 Affiliates Manager 在内的一大批优秀的主题、插件都没有提供中文版本，这对中国区用户造成了很多不便。
WordPress 翻译（WPfanyi.com）就是为了解决这一基本需求而存在。我们的目的是以中国人最熟悉的方式组建一个 WordPress 本地化翻译团队。
本站的账号体系与 Weixiaoduo.com 互通，若已有账号请直接【登录】或【免费注册】。
1、【加入团队】若您有一定的英语基础，和充足的空闲时间，请发送邮件到 wpfanyi#feibisi.com (将#替换为@) 告知想要加入 Affiliates Manager 中文翻译项目；
2、【分享翻译】若您已经对最新版的 Affiliates Manager 做了翻译及校对，请通过 Affiliates Manager 翻译系统导入语言包，以便志愿者和编辑进行审阅校正。
3、【成为管理】通过【加入我们】表单提交申请可成为 Affiliates Manager 翻译系统的翻译编辑；
1、先在 wpfanyi.com 上完成翻译和校对工作，然后导出语言包；
2、导入至 translate.wordpress.org 系统做审批；
3、审批通过自动释放语言包，对所有 Affiliates Manager 中文用户分发；
我们希望可以通过这几年的努力，让 WordPress 中文生态可以变得更加繁荣。
在使用 Affiliates Manager 的过程中如果遇到问题需要帮助，请到薇晓朵 Affiliates Manager 中文支持论坛发帖获取帮助，会有专业技术人员回复。
做为国内领先的 WordPress 综合服务平台，薇晓朵构建了一系列的基础设施以便为中国的 Affiliates Manager 用户提供服务，在提供免费支持的同时也有更多商业服务可选。
薇晓朵官方提供了一个全局搜索功能，涵盖了超过 100 多个 WordPress 中文资源及教学站点，您可以执行 Affiliates Manager 全局搜索获得更多信息；
本站由薇晓朵云平台接入维护，提供长期稳定的 WordPress 技术支持。
如果您想要将自己公司信息或者商业广告显示在此页，请考虑捐赠和赞助 WPfanyi.com ，以便让我们可以有更充足的资源和资金来做这些免费但有意义的事情。
以下为 2019 年度赞助商，欢迎访问相关站点获取更多信息。
1、Affiliates Manager 中文翻译是免费的吗？
完全免费，从现在到以后都是，只要这款源程序存在于 WordPress.org 上，那么 WPfanyi.com 提供的 Affiliates Manager 中文语言包都是免费的。
2、为什么要赞助 WordPress 中文翻译？
Affiliates Manager 是开源软件，您的公司、团队可以无限制的应用在商业项目上，既可以帮您盈利现在还能有更好的中文体验，这是互利共生的良性关系。
为了让 WPfanyi.com 能够长期健康的发展，我们接受商业赞助和关联性广告投放，广告内容应与 WordPress 或网站、互联网相关，积极健康符合《中华人民共和国广告法》相关标准。
产品更新日志一般会包括 Affiliates Manager 安全更新和问题修复，如果不清楚您目前所用的版本包含哪些新功能和 bug 修复，可在此处查询。
- Added more email tags for the affiliate_application_submitted_email template.
- Fixed an issue where new affiliates could not be approved when Auto WooCommerce Affiliate Account Creation addon was active.
- Added support for the Checkout Referrals addon which allows visitors to set the referrer or affiliate id.
- Integrated Affiliates Manager with the GiveWP plugin.
- Added Portuguese(Portugal) language translation to the plugin. The translation was submitted by Rúben Fernandes.
- Fixed a security issue in click tracking. The issue was reported by wpscan.com.
- Updated the My Affiliates, Click Tracking and Commissions menus.
- Added an email template in the Messaging tab.
- Fixed an issue where manual commissions could not be added when the WooCommerce product specific commission addon was active.
- Fixed a SQL vulnerability reported by wpscan.com.
- Fixed an issue where the Export Data tab was not showing active.
- Fixed a bug in the alternative tracking method for WooCommerce.
- Added an alternative tracking method for WooCommerce.
- Added an option which allows using HTML in the email.
- Added an option to enable/disable automatic deletion of WordPress user accounts.
- Added Japanese language translation to the plugin. The translation was submitted by Makoto Koga.
- Textarea is available as a custom field type.
- Custom field display name supports up to 255 characters.
- Fixed a country code issue on the registration form.
- Updated the language files.
- French translation improvements (contributed by Th0masL).
- Made Cancel button translatable in the confirm dialogue.
- Security related improvements to the form data.
- Made some changes to impression tracking to fix “Cannot modify header information” warning on some sites. The fix was provided by Nathan Hadsall.
- Made some improvements to prevent duplicate clicks.
- Fixed some PHP 7.4 deprecated warnings.
- Fixed an issue where notification emails were not sent for manually added commissions.
- An error will now be shown when rewarding a commission if the affiliate account is not active.
- Fixed an issue where the active navigation link was not shown correctly.
- The plugin now updates the affiliate email when the WordPress user email is updated.
- Added Lithuanian language translation to the plugin. The translation was submitted by Robertas Peteraitis.
- Updated the simple cart integration so it works with smart checkout.
- Added an option to notify the admin whenever an affiliate earns a commission.
- Updated the integration code to make it compatible with the latest version of WooCommerce Subscriptions.
- Exported data now contains the phone number of an affiliate.
- Made some improvements to the affiliate registration form.
- Made some improvements to form checks in the plugin.
- Affiliate Registration notification email can now be sent to a different email address.
- Updated the security checks in the plugin settings.
- Added a new text area in the settings to customize the content of the affiliate homepage (shown to a user who is logged in but not an affiliate).
- Updated the translations of some strings.
- The plugin will now reverse an affiliate commission when the WooCommerce order associated with it is cancelled.
- Added a new “Admin Functions” menu that will allow an administrator to delete clicks data.
- Added an option to generate a payout file that can be used to pay multiple affiliates with the PayPal Payouts API.
- Added an option to generate a payout file that can used to pay multiple affiliates manually.
- The plugin is now compatible with WordPress 5.0.
- Added an option that will prevent affiliates from earning a commission on their own purchases.
- Fixed a bug where an affiliate’s Payment Method would be shown as “Check” when no payout option was selected.
- Fixed an issue where the affiliate “approve” button would cause an error for Italian translation.
- Fixed an issue that was causing this warning on some servers: count() Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /affiliates-manager/source/Validation/ValidatorResult.php on line 7.
- Added an option for affiliates to generate referral URLs from their dashboard.
- Integrated LifterLMS with affiliates manager plugin: https://wpaffiliatemanager.com/affiliates-manager-lifterlms-integration/
- Integrated ActiveCampaign with affiliates manager plugin: https://wpaffiliatemanager.com/signup-affiliates-activecampaign-list/
- Made some CSS specific changes to improve the appearance of the “Edit Creative” interface.
- Made the affiliate register fields translatable in the “Affiliate Registration” tab.
- Made the country names translatable.
- Fixed the “Undefined index” warning notice when saving an email address.
- Fixed an issue where submitting a social security number would cause a formatting error.
- Fixed a bug where WordPress wasn’t sending an email after a new affiliate registered.
- Made some improvements to the creative media uploader to make adding/editing an image easier.
- Plugin action hooks and shortcodes are now registered as soon as the main plugin file loads.
- Updated the Dutch language translation. The translation file was submitted by Mitchell van Honk.
- Made all the strings in the “Messaging” tab translatable.
- Fixed a bug where the user’s first and last names were not getting set when a new affiliate registered.
- Added Hungarian language translation to the plugin. The translation was submitted by Peter Nyiri.
- Fixed a bug where the PayPal email address field didn’t appear when both PayPal and Manual payout methods were enabled.
- The registration form is no longer shown to an affiliate when logged in.
- Made some improvements to the registration form submission process.
- Added support for Chinese language translation. The translation file was submitted by Nicolas Laurent
- Fixed a tab issue in the My Affiliates menu
- Added more email tags in the plugin
- Updated the Portuguese(Brazil), Italian and German language files
- Made some improvements to the affiliate commission notification email
- Made some improvements to the WooCommerce integration code.
- Fixed a bug which was preventing PayPal Mass Pay from working properly.
- Made some security related improvements.
- Updated the WooCommerce integration code so it can correctly determine a new subscription payment.
- Created a new addon to integrate AppThemes with affiliates manager plugin. See details below:
- Added a new option to send a notification email to the affiliate immediately after earning a commission.
- Made some improvements to the WooCommerce integration code.
- Added a “Log Out” button to the affiliate dashboard.
- Added a new option to export the affiliates data to a CSV file.
- Mobile responsive improvements for the affiliate portal area.
- Affiliates will now able to change the password from their dashboard.
- Fixed a bug where the email address field would be grayed out when adding a new affiliate.
- Changed a label in the affiliate login page from “Username” to “Email Address”.
- Added support for Russian language translation. The translation file was submitted by Artyom Pokatilov.
- Affiliate terms and conditions are now displayed in a page instead of popup.
- Added a function to retrieve the referrer ID via IP address.
- Created a new addon to integrate MemberMouse with affiliates manager plugin. See details below:
- Fixed a bug where the login page could redirect to a 404 page when the affiliate homepage URL is customized
- Fixed some typos and updated all the language files.
- Affiliate home page and registration page URLs can now be configured in the settings.
- Added a new column to the commissions table to save the email address of the buyer. All future transactions will capture the email address of the buyer.
- Click Tracking menu now shows the IP Address of the user.
- Created a new addon to integrate AWeber with affiliates manager plugin. See details below:
- Fixed a bug where the customised Landing Page URL did not appear in the affiliate creative code.
- Creative URLs in the menu are now properly escaped.
- Added support for Czech language translation. The translation file was submitted by Valli Katzl.
- Replaced deprecated function call wp_get_single_post() with get_post().
- Replaced deprecated function call get_userdatabylogin() with get_user_by().
- Click Tracking menu now supports the bulk delete option.
- Made some security related improvements to the affiliates menu.
- Updated the link to the PayPal Mass Pay documentation.
- Payment settings link for PayPal Mass Pay configurations now goes to the payment tab.
- Added “Manual Transfer” as an available payment method.
- Replaced deprecated function call get_currentuserinfo() with wp_get_current_user().
- Updated the default terms and conditions.
- Impression tracking will now be disabled by default.
- Changed the deprecated ‘add_object_page’ call to ‘add_menu_page’ for creating a top-level menu page.
- Added translation option for the commission rate summary.
- Made some modifications to the transaction table so it can record large commission amount.
- Fixed a bug in the French translation file that was causing errors in the manual affiliate approval screen.
- Affiliates Manager is now compatible with WordPress 4.5.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing affiliates manager from submitting mass payment due to invalid security header.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing affiliates manager from creating new affiliates during WooCommerce checkout.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing affiliates manager from saving cookies on some servers.
- Optimized the code to render click tracking, commissions and affiliates data with minimal server resources.
- Default Landing Page URL can now be customized in the advanced settings.
- Affiliates Manager no longer sets any locale information in the system on which PHP is running.
- Added some debug data in the function that submits PayPal Mass payments.
- Gravatar image on the login page no longer shows security warning when rendered on a https site.
- Fixed an issue where redeclaration of function formatType() was causing a fatal error on some servers.
- Added en_US language translation file.
- Add a new role “affiliate” during activation.
- Affiliates Manager is now compatible with WordPress Multisite.
- UTF-8 is now set as the default encoding in the htmlentities function.
- Affiliates Manager is now compatible with WordPress 4.4.
- Updated the translatable strings to make the plugin compatible with language packs.
- Updated the spanish language translation file.
- Added a new menu to show all affiliate commissions.
- Added a new option to manually award commissions to your affiliates.
- fixed a bug so jQuery ui loads correctly when the language is not set in English.
- Added a new option to prevent zero amount commission from being recorded.
- Updated the pot file in the plugin.
- Updated Spanish language translation in the plugin. The translation file was submitted by Manuel Ballesta Ruiz.
- Added a new filter and addon to award product specific commission for WooCommerce products.
- Updated the pot file in the plugin.
- Plugin now logs information when a registration email is sent to an affiliate
- Added a new hook to award commission from an external plugin/extension.
- Plugin can now reverse commission for a refunded WooCommerce order
- Fixed a bug where saving an option in the settings was adding slashes
- Fixed some warning notices in the plugin
- Changed the structure of affiliate links generated by the plugin
- Made some improvements to the statistics menu of affiliate dashboard
- Fixed an issue where affiliate statistics (visits and purchases) were not showing in the admin menu
- Fixed an issue with commission not getting recorded sometimes
- Changed the default affiliate link in the plugin
- Changed some labels in the settings (“AID” to “Affiliate ID” and “Tracking ID” to “Row ID”)
- Clicks can now be recorded using the new tracking system
- Made some improvements to the Easy Digital Downloads & Simple Shopping Cart tracking options
- Made some improvements to the WooCommerce order tracking option
- Fixed an issue with the commission awarding date
- Made some improvements to the click tracking function
- Added “Remember Me” checkbox to the affiliate login form
- Added “Lost Password” link to the login page
- Made some improvements to the commission awarding function
- Updated German language translation in the plugin. The translation file was submitted by Anne Ebert.
- Updated Hebrew language translation in the plugin. The translation file was submitted by Ido Yitzhaki.
- Fixed the “undefined required” error in the general settings.
- Added a fix to make sure the Store Affiliates page renders correctly
- Affiliate Homepage content can now be customized in the settings (Affiliates->Settings->Affiliate Registration).
- “Terms and Conditions” section is now available under “Affiliate Registration” tab.
- Added Polish language translation to the plugin. The translation file was submitted by Krzysztof Gorecki.
- Added an addons menu to list all the extenstions and addons of this plugin.
- Added a new filter and addon to award commission via WooCommerce Coupon.
- An admin notice has been hidden since affiliates manager no longer loads currency from WPLANG settings.
- Fixed a bug in the Easy Digital Downloads plugin integration.
- Fixed the registration form translation issue.
- Added some debug messages for Easy Digital Downloads plugin integration
- Fixed an issue where logged-in users would be able to create affiliate accounts with different email addresses.
- Added a new filter in the registration form to print content before the submit button.
- Added a new filter in the registration form to run additional validation code upon submission.
- Added a function to log array in the DebugLogger file.
- Auto WooCommerce Affiliate Account Creation Addon: Address details of the affiliate will now be populated when a new WooCommerce user is created.
- Added a function to create a new affiliate account.
- Created a new addon to automatically create affiliate accounts for your WooCommerce users. See details below:
- Fixed a bug where a new affiliate account could not be manually approved from the affiliates menu.
- Deleting an affiliate record will also delete the WordPress user account associated with it.
- Updated some text in the affiliate terms and conditions settings.
- Made some improvements to the “My Affiliates” interface on the admin side
- An affiliate record can now be deleted from the admin
- Fixed a bug where Tracking IDs were not showing in the click tracking menu.
- Created a new addon to integrate S2Member with affilates manager plugin. See details below:
- Added a new menu to show affiliate click throughs.
- Fixed some jQuery ui display issues in the admin side of the plugin for WordPress 4.1.
- Default affiliate links are now displayed in the affiliate’s dashboard. This will be available even if you haven’t configured any creative.
- Made some improvements so the available payment methods (PayPal or Cheque) are shown correctly to the affiliate.
- Made an enhancement so if you are logging in using the affiliate login form, only then you will be redirected to the affiliates home page upon successful login.
- Fixed a bug in the WooCommerce integration where the plugin was awarding commission for “Pending” state. Now commission is only awarded when an order is set to “processing” or “completed” state.
- Moved the 3rd party integration hooks into the plugin constructor.
- Created a new function to define all the constants for this plugin.
- The style and design of the affiliate area has been improved significantly.
- MySQL database character set and collation values are read from the system when creating the tables.
- WooCommerce Integration: shipping and tax are now excluded from the total order amount.
- Affiliate URL/link can now be invoked using email address or affiliate ID.
- Added a new feature to allow tracking of ad impressions. This feature was added by Element Green.
- fixed a bug where default creative link was not showing correctly.
- Made some small improvements to the creatives menu.
- Created a new addon to integrate paid membership pro with affilates manager plugin. See details below:
- Created a new addon to integrate sell digital downloads with affilates manager plugin. See details below:
- The plugin will now add a default creative during installation.
- Added a “Log out” link in the affiliate login page of the plugin.
- Added British English translation to the plugin. The translation file was submitted by John.
- Added a new option to the settings to specify “currency code”.
- Created a new addon to integrate the MailPoet newsletter with affilates manager plugin. See details here:
- Added Icelandic language translation to the plugin. The translation was submitted by Bjarni K. Thors.
- Affiliate login page is now automatically created for you when you install the plugin.
- Added a new action hook to accommodate the mailchimp signup of your affiliates.
- Body of e-mail sent to a newly registered affiliate (once their application is approved) can now be customized in the “Messaging” settings.
- Made enhancements to the “add affiliate” button in the admin area.
- Made some enhancements to the money formatting function.
- Converted the settings menu tab links to WordPress style tabs.
- Added a new option to set currency symbol in the settings.
- Changed the creative status to be active by default when they are created.
- Added a new action hook that is triggered after affiliates submit the registration form.
- Added integration with jigoshop e-commerce plugin.
- Fixed a minor bug with WooCommerce commission tracking
- Added debug logging option
- Simple shopping cart tracking option added.
- First commit to wp repository